- Radius & AAA
- Bandwidth Management Systems
- Subscriber Management Systems
Some of CEMAC’s ISP and company clients have trouble managing their networks and ensuring their full security and stability. This is why CEMAC would like to adopt these new services in order to provide its customers with optimal solutions for their networks.
- Require authentication of all users who attempt to connect to the account with a login
- Enable the creation, activation and deactivation of accounts.
- Limit user access by creating VLAN or by filling the MAC addresses of computers that will connect to their network.
As for the Bandwidth Management and Subscriber Management Systems, these services can also be interesting as they will enable CEMAC’s customers:
- to manage the bandwidth allocated to their customers,
- monitor their consumption,
- allocate bandwidth however they wish to,
- limit traffic remotely,
- restrict access to certain sites or certain applications in the network,
- connect remotely to devices with the SU (Subscriber Unit) equipment to make necessary modifications,
- monitor their network and send alerts by email or SMS to different users,
- implement safety rules at the SU in order to filter out unwanted sites in the network.